Effective January 2012
use the information you provide to us, and to help you make informed decisions when
before using, or submitting information, to this Site. If you do not agree to the
is specifically incorporated into the Terms of Service, which governs your use of
Information we collect
When you visit our Site, we collect three types of information:
- Personal information you knowingly choose to disclose to us such as your name,
mailing address, and email address. You may provide this information when you make
requests for information or assistance.
- Non-personal information including but not limited to browser type, IP address,
operating system, the date and time of a visit, the pages visited on this Site,
the time spent viewing the Site, and return visits to the Site.
- We may also collect aggregated information as you and others browse our Site.
Uses of information
We may use the information we collect from you:
- To respond to your inquires and requests;
- To operate our Site and improve your experience;
- To identify or remediate possible threats to the Site’s security;
- To conduct research about your use of the Site and our services; and
- For any other purpose specified at time of collection.
We use Google Analytics to better understand how visitors interact with our site.
This service provides non-personally identifiable data including but not limited
to data on where visitors came from, what actions they took on our site, and where
visitors went when they left this site. We use this information to improve your
experience when visiting our site. Please click here to learn more about this service and how to opt out
of data collection by Google Analytics.
In connection with public awareness campaigns supporting this educational site,
we may also use other analytics services to measure the effectiveness of these campaigns
in the aggregate (for example, measuring the overall effectiveness of different
types of sites that refer visitors to our site).
Sharing information with third parties
We may share your information with service providers who may assist us in responding
to your inquires or request. We may also disclose your personal information if required
to do so by law, including without limitation, by search warrant, subpoena or court
Links to third party sites
This Site may contain links to other sites operated by third parties. We have no
control over the information you supply directly to these sites. We encourage you
read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects information.
this area frequently to stay informed.