2. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. This Site is Copyright © 2012 DAA and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. DAA also owns a copyright in the contents of the Site as collective work and/or compilation and in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the content of this Site. Any software and other downloadable or printable programs, information, or materials available through this Site and all copyrights, trade secrets, and know-how related thereto, unless otherwise indicated, are owned by DAA or its licensors. DAA and all other names, logos, and icons identifying DAA and its products and services are proprietary trademarks of DAA, and any use of such marks without the express written permission of DAA is strictly prohibited. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
3. FEEDBACK. DAA welcomes your feedback and suggestions about DAA's programs or services. By transmitting any suggestions, information, material, or other content to change or improve this Site or DAA’s programs and services (collectively, “feedback”) to DAA, You represent and warrant that such feedback does not infringe or violate the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party (including, without limitation, patents, copyrights, or trademark rights) and that you have all rights necessary to convey to DAA and enable DAA to use such feedback. In addition, any such feedback received through or in connection with this Site will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive right and license for DAA to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, and display (in whole or in part) worldwide, or act on such feedback without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, and you hereby waive any claim to the contrary.
4. USER OBLIGATIONS. By downloading, accessing, or using this Site in order to view the information and materials available on or through the Site or submit information of any kind, you represent that you are at least the legal age of majority and will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, and complete information when submitting information or materials on or through this Site, including, without limitation, when you provide information via a registration or submission form. In addition, you agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of this Site. In addition, you agree to assume all responsibility concerning other or third party activities related to your use of this Site, including, without limitation, meeting any requirements of your contracts with third parties, obtaining and paying for all licenses and costs for third party software and hardware necessary for access to this Site, and maintaining and backing up any data.
5. DISCLAIMER. THE INFORMATION, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES. MOREOVER, DAA MAY MAKE MODIFICATIONS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS SITE OR IN THE INFORMATION, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS DESCRIBED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON. YOU ASSUME THE SOLE RISK OF MAKING USE OF AND/OR RELYING ON THE INFORMATION, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE. DAA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, LEGALITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS DESCRIBED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CERTAIN AREAS OF THIS SITE INCLUDE CONTENT PROVIDED OR POSTED BY THIRD PARTIES. DAA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS CONTENT OR THE STATEMENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES CONTAINED THEREIN.
6. LINKS TO OTHER SITES. DAA may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other sites on the World Wide Web. These sites have not necessarily been reviewed by DAA and are maintained by third parties over which DAA exercises no control. Accordingly, and in addition to the foregoing disclaimer, DAA expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the materials, the accuracy of the information, and/or the quality of the products or services provided by, available through, or advertised on these third-party Web sites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement with respect to any third party or any Web site or the products or services provided by any third party.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL DAA BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF UTILIZATION OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF DAA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, TOTAL LIABILITY FOR DAA FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER RELATED TO USE OF THIS SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO DAA IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE PARTICULAR DISPUTE.